Cressi introduced the Gara Modular Non-Vented Fin in 2012. Its Long Blade with Foot Pocket System makes this a perfect choice for Deep Free Diving and Spear Fishing and for Divers of all levels. The Interchangeable Blade allows the Diver to replace the Interchangeable Blade for Specific Diving Situations which makes this Fin perfect to grow with as the Diver’s Skill Level Increases. Any of Cressi’s Long Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber Blades can be Interchange in minutes without any modifications. The Self-Adjusting Foot Pocket is constructed with the most modern Multi-Compound joining process to deliver a Foot Pocket that can offer Comfort and Suppleness around the Foot, yet have the Stiffer Compound under the Foot and Heel where Power Transfer takes place. The Angle of the Blade provides the Ultimate in Efficiency during the Kick Cycle requiring Less-Energy to Load-the Blade. Fin can be Comfortably-Worn with or without Neoprene socks. The Gara Modular Fin is very Lightweight and Reactive and also Well-Adapted for the most Demanding-of-Free-Diving Use. The blade is made from a special reactive thermo-plastic, which is extremely light, and has a blade snap that progressively charges during the fining upward stride to react like a spring at the exact moment the stride is inverted. This development in fin construction gives the diver increased thrust required to keep up with their prey.
Cressi Gara Modular Fins
- This new fin features an interchangeable blade which is very lightweight and reactive and also well-adapted for the most demanding of free-diving use.
- Thanks to its specific and exclusive design, it's more propulsive during the leg-kick, which gives an optimum return of the blade.
- The footpocket is very comfortable and comes in a composite material : soft rubber around the foot arch and a rigid part along the sides and traction surface. It's ample fi ttings easily allows it to be worn with diving socks.
- Perfect Choice for Deep Free Diving and Spear Fishing
- Blade Material: Special Reactive Thermo-Plastic